Monday, April 27, 2009

4-27-2009: For those still looking

I'm going to post several items (Around 18) from a trip to NYC and other miscellaneous shots over the last bit. I've been overly involved stage managing a show and starting a new job (hey, it's a job) while trying to jump-start a performing career. Not to mention the turmoil of my personal life. In short, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to match the goal of one image a day, but I'm committed to continuing to take pictures as I find it a comfort.


The first are from Easter: which I spent with friends. Beth and her mom.



Peeps on a cake:

1 comment:

bsouth said...

Hello again. Glad to see you back. Don't worry about not posting one a day - I'm struggling to check once a day as well! In fact, I think I'm about a week behind on most people's that I look at at the moment.