Monday, September 1, 2008

Mount St. Francis 9-1-08

Sandie and I went to Mt. St. Francis to walk one of their hiking paths and take shots today.

I caught a dragonfly and discovered my little Kodak Easyshare can do bokeh!



The lovely little bridge looked out over the lake--I can't tell you how gorgeous the whole area was. Beautiful and natural with few imprints of man.



Finally, looking through the scope on the Smite-Gun(TM). Actually, another interesting shot using bokeh (I think) on the central image while having the background clear. Because of the nature of the foreground image it creates an interesting effect.



It was a lovely and enjoyable day.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I definitely prefer your scenery. Somehow the hills of Southern California leave something to be desired! Great shots!

Ampersand said...

bokeh!

Sandie said...

These are great shots, you are really seeing better each day.

MaryD said...

fun to see you back posting photos... i've been missing in action myself but am working my way back! these are gorgeous.