Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Doll's House




We were running errands, I was along for the ride and took a few shots around the "Loop" in the Highlands. This was my favorite from an antique shop window. I have nothing deep to add--I've been a little more exhausted lately due to this cold snap (I think) and the stress of an insurance demand of an Independent Medical Exam by one of their doctors.

We had lunch at Dundee's Bar, but if we had been paying attention we would've realized a Noodle Bar opened recently with aq lovely selection of tea and Saki. It is Called "The Pink Door" and they actually invited me in. I, of course, felt guilty because I wasn't able to get anything after my huge pub-burger and Onion Rings (bad food for you--but oh, so good going down). Next time we splurge, we'll make sure to put "The Pink Door" on our "must visit" list.
Oh, BTW, it really does have a pink door:

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I like the window shot.

SUSAN said...

Cool pics, I especially like the window "Collage". Hope you are feeling better soon.

Susan

Carol Ann Weaver said...

The Window shot is my favorite too!