Monday, April 9, 2007


Here is the Easter Altar pre-service. The palm cross, during the service is filled with flowers by the children of the church. It is close to a "High" service with brass, lots of extra music, and most especially, the Cantor gets a good work out. It is always special to me with the children waving banners, flowering the cross, and some of the best music of the year. Don't get me wrong, I can do a sparse service anytime and be completely fulfilled by it, but I enjoy the music in particular floats my boat in a big way.

Sandie was charged with bringing dessert to her Dad's and always outdoes herself. She enlisted Nathan in making this Chocolate mousse filled chocolate cake and chocolate eggs with cheesecake filling. Oddly enough, my favorite was the chocolate and white chocolate fudge (double-dipped) strawberries. The grass is edible coconut colored green.

A good, if exhausting day.

No comments: